[Owasp-board] We've seized defeat from the jaws of victory. Again.

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Apr 18 18:40:44 UTC 2016

Folks,

I understand why you are concerned and upset over this issue.

Please be cognizant that the EU PC committee is full of dedicated
volunteers. Please avoid being accusatory and attacking when approaching
the EU committee over this. There is already bad blood in the water and
I hope someone aims to diffuse this, not stoke even more anger over
this. Proceed gently.

Aloha,
Jim