[Owasp-board] Initial Funding for OWASP Bug Bounty Program

Mishra Dhiraj mishra.dhiraj95 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:08:11 UTC 2016

Hey Josh Sir ,

Yes Putting the Bug Bounties to the PROJECT will be Great Idea ,
Small Idea Behalf of My Side Sir ,

- Bug Bounty will should Cover Web-Application [owasp.org] and Sub-Domains
to but  Blog domain should not be a Part of it , and   Projects to but only
the Project which is Matured like ZAP , OWTF and etc should only cover Bug
Bounty Programs not all Projects.
- Talking About $ depends upon the Vulnerability founded by the Researcher
, Minimum amount should be $500 ,  or Sir depends upon the Board member
discussion , or else sir , In my Opinion  OWASP been a security
organization , and a greater  trend to the Security / Hacker Community
around the Globe only HoF would give a Swag and will Rise up the Researches
a-lot , researcher will be Honoured to be part of it , if $ is not paid to.
- Talking about web-application sir I suggest only few attacks should be
Eli-gibe for the  Bug Bounty , like OWASP Top 10 Should be Covered only but
the attacks Like CRIME , POODLE , Content Spoofing , MITM , and many should
not be a Part of it.
- But sir before announcing  the Bug Bounty Program Globally , Our
Technical team should do and Find a Bug and Fix Before , a small Technical
Walk through is must needed Sir and we can Go on then.

--

*Dhiraj Mishra.*

*OWASP Bug Bounty.*