[Owasp-board] We've seized defeat from the jaws of victory. Again.

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Mon Apr 18 14:44:07 UTC 2016

Andrew,

I agree that this is unacceptable.

For additional background, I specifically reached out to the EU conference
organizers about their selection committee demographics and the response
was chilling.  I got a message saying that my note was unhelpful and that
WIA should take care of it.

I will go through your proposal and hope to be able to help us take some
action.  I'm not sure what makes sense yet, but I am really glad that you
are raising this and you have my full support in actively working to fix
this.

Matt