[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Job Postings

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Apr 14 19:26:40 UTC 2016

had a bounce, here it is again.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 2:53 PM
Subject: OWASP Job Postings
To: OWASP Board of Directors <owasp-board at owasp.org>, Kate Hartmann <
kate.hartmann at owasp.org>, Claudia Casanovas <
claudia.aviles-casanovas at owasp.org>

Attached find the configured OWASP Job Board that we are ready to push live
for your final review. Since we have had pre-approval on both of these jobs
(1) is a replacement for Noreen and (1) that is a additional FTE for OWASP
Projects this will help us recruit, screen and select the best candidate
for the role quickly

OWASP Page: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Jobs

*NOTE* If i was able to embed a script to the wiki or a iframe I could have
integrated it...

https://owasp.recruiterbox.com/

Next steps

1) Add the people to the workflows for reviews, approvals

2) Add additional questions that we want to screen for (hence please look
at this)

3) Push it live and announce it to the 45,000 community members officially
so we can complete this effort in 30-45 days.

*NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT until it has been tested.*

Tom Brennan
GPG ID: DC6AA149 | Fingerprint: 12A6 9978 45BB 1562 C921  B228 BD0F D9C6
DC6A A

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org
Tel:  (m) 973-506-9304

Need to book time with me to discuss an existing or a future project click
on my virtual calendar http://www.proactiverisk.com/brennan

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from