[Owasp-board] Purchase or renew your OWASP Individual Membership for a chance to win!

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Apr 12 18:12:31 UTC 2016

Just a reminder....

Anyone who purchases a new individual membership, renews their existing
individual membership or submits and is approved for an Honorary** *
Membership between April 1, 2016 and June 20, 2016 will be entered into a
raffle to win one of three prizes!  The raffle will be held June 22, 2016.
Winners will be notified and results posted the same day. Prizes include
and will be raffled off in this order:

   - First Prize: One (1) Amazon gift card (value $50)
   - Second Prize: One (1) AppSecEU 2016 <http://2016.appsec.eu/> (value
   600€) *or* One (1) AppSecEU 2017 conference ticket
   - Third Prize: One (1) AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org/>
conference
   ticket (value $995)

*Join or Renew here <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership>!  *

**Honorary Membership* is *NOW* available year round
​
starting today,
​April
1
​, 2016!
To learn more about Honorary Membership and to see if you are eligible, please
visit our
 Honorary Membership page* here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2016_Honorary_Membership>*.
ubmissions will be reviewed and verified by OWASP.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Kelly Santalucia <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*