[Owasp-board] Pre-Reading Sept. 25 OWASP Board meeting

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Sep 24 00:53:27 UTC 2015

Everyone,

There's no pre-reading materials. Can folks who are likely to suggest
something we can vote on add them to the pre-reading list?

Also, Tobias asked me to state that I've added the By Laws status update.

I would also like to encourage fellow Board members who have taken on
strategic goals to give us a status update of where they are up to. We are
approaching Q4 and I am not sure we have had much success in moving the
needle on these.

thanks
Andrew