[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Brief Presentation @AppSecUSA

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Sep 11 04:02:15 UTC 2015

Michael,

In light of Jerry being unable to do OWASP Jeopardy, I would light to
propose adding a LASCON tradition to AppSecUSA 2015...the Speed Debate.
Two teams (3-4 people each selected ahead of time) debating affirmative and
negative on topics chosen by the moderator.  After each round, the audience
votes on who won.  Very entertaining for both the participants and the
audience as "Benedict Manico" can attest to.  If you're interested, I'm
happy to help plan and am willing to either moderate or be a participant.

~josh