[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Brief Presentation @AppSecUSA

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Sep 9 16:23:23 UTC 2015

Makes sense and sounds good.
This a good base agenda.
Could we maybe also include a chapter and project updates.
E.g.
1. Brief OWASP Board State of OWASP - 10 minutes
2. Words from OWASP Executive Director Community Manager and Project
Coordinator - 15 minutes
3. OWASP Project Summit Results - 10 minutes
4. WASPY awards - 10 minutes
5. Open Q&A - 10 minutes

Best regards, Tobias