[Owasp-board] Draft Annual Report - 2014 for Tom

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Wed Sep 9 15:25:58 UTC 2015

Hi Tom:
As I mentioned in an earlier email, we are just now finishing the final
edits and confirmation of numbers on the annual report.
Normally, we would expect all OWASP community members to wait until the
report is final before we distribute.

But, since you were a sitting board member during 2014 I've included a link
to the final draft version.
As of this morning, Wednesday, Sept. 9, this is the final version we are
taking to print.

http://www.thedesignfoundry.net/OWASP_annual_3l.pdf
Hope to see you in SF Tom.
Paul