[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Brief Presentation @AppSecUSA

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Sep 9 00:35:50 UTC 2015

Team,

The OWASP Jeopardy hit a speed bump, our long time jeopardy leader (Jerry)
isn't available to lead this. We can do this ourselves if we'd like or we
can swap out the jeopardy part and allocate that time for other OWASP
leaders to share information.

Here's the proposal if we swap out the time block for other owasp items:
1. Brief OWASP Board State of OWASP - 10 minutes
2. Words from OWASP Executive Director - 5 minutes
3. OWASP Project Summit Results - 10 minutes
4. WASPY awards - 10 minutes
5. Open Q&A - 15 minutes

Thoughts?

--