[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP Foundation Case # 00006860:

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Sep 8 12:56:03 UTC 2015

Below is the content of case 00006860

Topic:  Report Abuse
Contact Name:  Christian Heinrich
Web Email:  christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Created:  09/04/2015  6:25 PM

__________

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 1:48 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:
Christian,

It was brought to my attention that as a result of the recent blocks, you
will be unable to respond via e-mail should you exercise your option for an
appeal.  In that case, please use the OWASP Contact Us form located at
http://www.tfaforms.com/308703 and it will be routed appropriately. Thank
you.

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:
Christian,

As per Section 4.07 of the OWASP Foundation Bylaws, "Participation in OWASP
activities (conferences, meetings, mailing lists, projects, etc) does not
require membership, but is subject to adherence to the OWASP Code of Ethics
and OWASP leaders may revoke the privilege of participation to those who
choose not to abide."  Due to repeated perceived violations of the OWASP
Code of Ethics, which I outline below, I have invoked section 4.07 of the
OWASP Foundation Bylaws and asked to have your privilege to post to the
mailing list revoked.  This e-mail shall serve as your official notice of
this action with the OWASP Board of Directors cc'd for inclusion in the
Foundation records.  Per the Bylaws, if you believe that this revocation is
unjustified, you have the option to appeal this decision by notifying the
OWASP Board of Directors within 14 days.

http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2015-September/000733.html
Two instances of violation of "Not intentionally injure or impugn the
professional reputation of practice of colleagues, clients, or employers"
"Jim manipulated you and the review process to achieve his desired outcome
against Jeff Williams and Aspect Security"
"This reminded me of when Sarah Baso attempting to make a clean exit."
Two instances of failure to "Treat everyone with respect and dignity"
"Jim manipulated you and the review process to achieve his desired outcome
against Jeff Williams and Aspect Security"
"This reminded me of when Sarah Baso attempting to make a clean exit."
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2015-September/000737.html
One instance of violation of "Not intentionally injure or impugn the
professional reputation of practice of colleagues, clients, or employers"
"you ulterior motive was to take over nmap with the poor project management
practices of your new foundation"
One instance of failure to "Treat everyone with respect and dignity"
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2015-September/000742.html
One instance of violation of "Not intentionally injure or impugn the
professional reputation of practice of colleagues, clients, or employers"
"Simon's show of support is to ensure you don't damage his Flagship project
again with a "demotion" without any support evidence."
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2015-September/000744.html
One instance of violation of "Not intentionally injure or impugn the
professional reputation of practice of colleagues, clients, or employers"
"Since you just accepted a grant (for research you didn't contribute)"
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/governance/2015-September/000729.html
Two instances of violation of "Not intentionally injure or impugn the
professional reputation of practice of colleagues, clients, or employers"
"Jim supported the complaint against the OWASP Top Ten 2013 release but
then "manipulated"
https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Issues_Concerning_The_OWASP_Top_Ten_2013&diff=0&oldid=153296
"
"his continued attacks against their flagship projects which have resulted
in a significant loss of their reputation"

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact