[Owasp-board] [Governance] A Thought on Fund Request Transparency

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Sep 6 19:54:36 UTC 2015

Hi Johanna, hi Noreen, Claudi, hi all,

wow you are a star. Amazing. That is what I call setting a shining
example! :-)

<board hat="off">

@Noreen, Claudia: could you link this from the community page as suggested?
And could you maybe prepare some page structure so that other chapters,
projects and initiatives can follow?

That would be wonderful.

Thanks, Tobias