[Owasp-board] [Governance] A Thought on Fund Request Transparency

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Sep 6 18:17:36 UTC 2015

I have set the a total summary on the wiki about this activity including
the results:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Community_Engagement_Results_QA_Testing_2014#October-_November_2014

Would it be possible to link that from the community page?

Every activity with a budget higher that X amount (especially higher than
USD5000-) should have breakdown and also it should show the results of it.

Then we speak about transparency
Cheers

Johanna