[Owasp-board] Notice of Mailing List Privilege Revocation

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 15:48:42 UTC 2015

Christian,

It was brought to my attention that as a result of the recent blocks, you
will be unable to respond via e-mail should you exercise your option for an
appeal.  In that case, please use the OWASP Contact Us form located at
http://www.tfaforms.com/308703 and it will be routed appropriately. Thank
you.

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol