[Owasp-board] My input on our response to CH

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 15:24:42 UTC 2015

> I'm assuming wiki editing has been revoked?

Good point about the wiki - its actually designed to clean up bad/malicious
edits so the damage potential is far less but I went ahead and blocked his
user account.  See screenshot.

For the curious, his wiki contributions are at:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:Contributions/Cmlh

-- Cheers

--
-- Matt Tesauro