[Owasp-board] [Governance] Stepping down from Project Reviews

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 13:52:15 UTC 2015

Hi Larry,

I wanted to stop, but this guy has been doing this for more than a year and
I have always ignored him till he crossed the line and went in another list
that has nothing to do with OWASP and Insulted me. I'm now using a multiple
(like 20) pseudonyms because of him.

He has been blocked after the multiple complains I did formally and other
members.It had to take this level to finally block him?

What does not help OWASP is to permit this behaviour and allow people to
get harassed. People has abandon OWASP because of him.

I apologise for all the spamming I caused. But we cannot permit as
organisation to allow someone go and insult members like that with all the
freedom to post in this list.

Regards

Johanna