[Owasp-board] Stepping down from Project Reviews

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 08:53:17 UTC 2015

Christian I'm so glad you agree with us that is time to look For treatment
Harrasment and slander are bad signs of the sickness

Smart Guy like you should be helping doing better things For this world
instead of chasing me in nmap list and calling The board corrupt  , calling
Jim a sex maniak and other crazy conspiracy theories your mind has formed
I know, untreated schizophrenia make you do things

I'm also glad you have decided to go to a psychologist for treatment.
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q3/164

Here your email to refrein you mind

Johanna,

OWASP has historically had a number of failure in relation to Project
Management due to a corrupt Board that dips their fingers in donations
given by their competitors to further their own commercial interests:
- http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2009-May/007510.html
- http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2011-January/009563.html

Within the last year, both OWASP's female director and wife of the
founder of OWASP resigned in disgust and fear due to the lack of
action against the continued sexual harassment of Jim Manico, or Jim
"Sex" Mancio as he is nicknamed
i.e.http://www.itsecurityguru.org/2014/06/18/owasp-board-stung-bullying-financial-mismanagement-claim/

As far as my reputation, you're more then welcome to state
thathttp://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/technology/queensland-police-file-still-open-on-smh-hack-story/story-e6frgakx-1226322314514
and https://twitter.com/Asher_Wolf/status/390496181710635009 , etc
exonerate me beyond a reasonable doubt?

Since http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nmap+nse would have
returnedhttp://nmap.org/book/nse.html I have proven that your ulterior
motive
is assimilating nmap into http://ossecsoft.org/

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Johanna Curiel

On Friday, September 4, 2015, Christian Heinrich <
christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au