[Owasp-board] The 2015 Candidate Interviews are NOW POSTED!

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 02:41:57 UTC 2015

Thanks for posting that information *Alert* Kelly the interviews are insightful to the character, passion and experience of the individual on local and global qualifications that by proxy will help set the strategic goals for the association.

In addition people can read about "why me" on my personal blog and discuss to face at AppSecUSA in just a few weeks

If elected my (3) focus areas include:

Shift from a 501(c)3 to a 501(c)6 under the United States, IRS Tax Code (see below chart)
Launch a new website for OWASP to provide simply navigation to the most commonly used features of the organization and clean up the wiki.
Bring gamification to the global community with a array of perks and rewards

Blog: http://www.proactiverisk.com/2016-owasp/

Regardless of what (4) volunteers are elected by popular vote of OWASP members have some serious things to debate fix and adjust for 2016 with leadership. The industry is moving at rapid speed and our mission is as important as ever across industries and the world as I think you would agree.