[Owasp-board] Invocation of Section 4.07 of the OWASP Foundation Bylaws

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 02:36:58 UTC 2015

Christian,

I am sick of standing idly by while watching you bully, intimidate, and
harass people who have done nothing but positive things for OWASP.  If
there is a single OWASP Leader who feels that Christian should be allowed
to continue with this nonsense, then speak up now.  Otherwise, Christian,
let me be clear.  You don't scare me.  You don't intimidate me and I have
nothing to hide.  I was elected to the OWASP Board because I have shown
myself to be a leader within our community and now I am going to lead.
But, let me be clear about one thing.  I did not select you, you selected
you. I am just taking a stand against your soulless, thoughtless,
heartless, and relentless attacks on people who are the heart and soul of
this organization. It cannot be tolerated any longer and, yes, you are
correct, at this point I will use every policy, every Bylaw, and every
legal means at my disposal to ensure that these attacks are stopped.  So,
Christian, this is your one and only warning from me, as an OWASP Board
Member, as an OWASP Leader, as a member of the Security Community, and as a
man.  I implore you to put the past behind you, stop this destructive
behavior, and move on with your life.  You must be joking if you think I am
going to step down.  Christian, from this point forward, I'm stepping up.

~josh