[Owasp-board] Invocation of Section 4.07 of the OWASP Foundation Bylaws

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 01:58:59 UTC 2015

Josh,

I was the original creator of the governance list and was the only listed
admin.

I've done a few items:
1. Added tobias and kate as admins.
2. Completed the actions to remove Christian's email address from the list
3. Enabled the requirement for approval of new list subscriptions

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board