[Owasp-board] Invocation of Section 4.07 of the OWASP Foundation Bylaws

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Sep 4 01:58:07 UTC 2015

And Lets not forget what he said intake nmap mailing list About owasp board
and me
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q3/164

Johanna,

OWASP has historically had a number of failure in relation to Project
Management due to a corrupt Board that dips their fingers in donations
given by their competitors to further their own commercial interests:
- http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2009-May/007510.html
- http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2011-January/009563.html

Within the last year, both OWASP's female director and wife of the
founder of OWASP resigned in disgust and fear due to the lack of
action against the continued sexual harassment of Jim Manico, or Jim
"Sex" Mancio as he is nicknamed
i.e.http://www.itsecurityguru.org/2014/06/18/owasp-board-stung-bullying-financial-mismanagement-claim/

As far as my reputation, you're more then welcome to state
thathttp://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/technology/queensland-police-file-still-open-on-smh-hack-story/story-e6frgakx-1226322314514
and https://twitter.com/Asher_Wolf/status/390496181710635009 , etc
exonerate me beyond a reasonable doubt?

Since http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nmap+nse would have
returnedhttp://nmap.org/book/nse.html I have proven that your ulterior
motive
is assimilating nmap into http://ossecsoft.org/

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Johanna Curiel
<johannapcuriel () gmail com> wrote:

How many violations is that?