[Owasp-board] Stepping down from Project Reviews

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Sep 3 22:44:46 UTC 2015

For those who want to earn a million dollars , I challenge you to discover
one of the millennium problems:
Riemann Hypothesis
NP vs P is also a nice one

Gregory Perelman why did you take the million dollars?
Grigori Perelman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwjw0fSr-NvHAhVElB4KHQH5B3s&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FGrigori_Perelman&usg=AFQjCNHjkTiO6ZYxXREqriATrrw8iJbRsg&sig2=n34lIUI6TJirHkAMbL_8ew&bvm=bv.101800829,d.dmo>