[Owasp-board] Stepping down from Project Reviews

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Sep 3 03:09:29 UTC 2015

Christiaan could you substantiated the following accusations in you did
on The nmap list
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q3/164

"Corrupt board that dips their finger in donations"

"Within the last year, both OWASP's female director and wife of the

founder of OWASP resigned in disgust and fear due to the lack of
action against the continued sexual harassment of Jim Manico, or Jim
"Sex" Mancio as he is nicknamed i.e."

Present proof of money has been stolen. You are calling members of
this board thieves.

Sarah's declaration that she quit in fear of Jim being a sex maniac

And me when of being a trap to nmap. You Don't know me we have never
met personality and my experience so far with you is that you have
something against me and are trying to damage my repuation with
misleiding e-mails like in nmap.

You went on another list that nothing to do with owasp and accuse of
being a trap.

I call that harrasment.