[Owasp-board] Stepping down from Project Reviews

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Sep 3 02:34:46 UTC 2015

Christian Im requesting you to cease  with slandering and libel
False accusations on this mailing list and even nmap maling list you went
slandering me and  members of this board of al kind of things with
weak arguments but misleiding mails is weak.

Copy paste and substantantiate properly. Otehrwise this is an act of malice
to damage The reputation of the People involved in your weak substantiated
arguments