[Owasp-board] [Governance] Stepping down from Project Reviews

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Sep 3 00:08:15 UTC 2015

 He has already stated that he would be dismissed from the OWASP Board and
I would expect this outcome based on the evidence tendered in this matter
as part of proceeding at the upcoming OWASP Board Meeting i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2015-September/016018.html

Christian, could you provide proof when "[Jim] has already stated that he
would be dismissed from the OWASP Board "?

regards

Johanna