[Owasp-board] [Governance] A Thought on Fund Request Transparency

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Sep 2 20:14:24 UTC 2015

> do not see a problem with the process, rather this is an education &
knowledge problem.

I do not agree Paul

It should be more clear that:
-Funding does not mean reimbursement
-make decision trees /question answer based system to understand how to get
funding (Mozilla is an excellent example of this)
-How to submit a proposal (not just 'submit here')
-How to get the reimbursement (Bank, Paypal, Check) so the leaders can
communicate this better

If we keep on insisting that the actual process is good, meanwhile people
complain they cannot get access to funds,  we have a communication gap that
we should try to close. Then nothing will improve.