[Owasp-board] [Governance] Stepping down from Project Reviews

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Sep 2 18:52:14 UTC 2015

Johanna,

I want you to know that your work is going to continue. We're looking to automate more of the review process, we going to onboard new reviewers carefully and also take a second look at the processes in place. I hope this is a good thing in your mind. I personally think it's a very important part of the foundation and I've thanked you more times than I can count.

I even flew to your home island to give you your WASPY award in person. Don you know why I did that? No it was not for vacation, I live on a vacation island already. ;) I flew to Curacao because I believe in what you are doing and wanted to thank you in person.

Project reviews and projects in general are very important to the foundation and I plan to assist Claudia and staff as they see fit to keep the review party going.

I would not be able to even say that if it were not for the massive efforts from you over the past few years. Thank you!

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member