[Owasp-board] Complaint update at the September 25th meeting agenda

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Wed Sep 2 15:44:35 UTC 2015

Hi Martin, thanks for the heads up on this agenda topic.

I have added it to our New Business section.
We have 3-4 hours for this F2F board meeting, although it is at the end of
a long week of AppSec activities.
If you can provide a short written summary as pre-reading a couple days
before the meeting, that will help everyone understand the history, so they
can focus on your recommendations and decisions moving forward.
Thanks, for all you do in this tough & sensitive area.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org