[Owasp-board] Hawaii Conference

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Sep 1 00:56:59 UTC 2015

Michael.

This is very helpful. I appreciate it. I still want to make this happen
but I'm going to push my target date back to (early) 2017 so there is
enough time to prepare and build a remote volunteer team.

My biggest worry is that staff get's stuck with way more work than is
reasonable for a regional conference with no chapter backing it. If I
can get enough remote volunteers - then I think OWASP Hawaii 2017 could
be a go without an unfair burden on staff.

So yea, game on.

Thanks again Michael,
Jim

--