[Owasp-board] Fwd: Invitation to Create 2016 Budget for your OWASP Chapter & Project

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Oct 30 00:26:51 UTC 2015

I started working through the budget and have a few ideas that could help
other chapters.

1. Can we get the Transaction Report and Budget Balance report in a
spreadsheet format?
That way I can easily total up last year's average income from membership
per month, add a modifier and use this for 2016 estimations. I can do the
same with chapter supporters.

2. It's unclear which cells the author should edit and which are formulas
that should be untouched. Perhaps shade all cells that should be edited a
particular color.

3. Rows 9 and 10 seem like they should have formulas, but don't. Perhaps
that's an error?

Otherwise makes a lot of sense. I think the above items will help a lot for
chapters as they fill this out.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board