[Owasp-board] Fwd: Invitation to Create 2016 Budget for your OWASP Chapter & Project

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Oct 29 23:03:48 UTC 2015

Paul,

I was included on the email which probably leads me to believe that somehow
I'm still noted as the leader of the Developer Guide project, which has
over $5k in grant + budget money. Just in case I was pinged regarding the
DevGuide, the leaders since May are Steven van der Baan and Brad Causey.

The ASVS is really close to $5k, so I will get Dan and Jim and myself to
make up a budget anyway as I'm not sure we have any plans for an update in
the next 12 months.

thanks
Andrew