[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting agenda: your topics please

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Oct 29 19:50:18 UTC 2015

I'd recommend we not change the board meeting time. I (and likely all other
board members) block off these times well in advance. If we change the time
there's a very high chance I won't be able to attend (I imagine it would
impact others too).

It's ok to miss a meeting from time to time from unavoidable conflicts. We
have events, emails and all sorts of ways to stay very engaged.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board