[Owasp-board] Fwd: Invitation to Create 2016 Budget for your OWASP Chapter & Project

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Thu Oct 29 18:51:09 UTC 2015

To Board Group list and Staff.

Earlier today I sent out this first announcement or invitation to have our
Project & Chapter leaders with >$5K budgets participate in the 2016
budgeting process.  Outlined below is the email I sent out including links
to:
--  Info & Guidelines & Timeline
--  Sample Excel Sheet for budget input
--  Pointer to their Actual budgets as displayed on the Wiki
--  Pointer to 'normal & acceptable' expenses as described in the project &
chapter handbooks.

Next week I will be scheduling several Conf. calls at various times to
handle any Q&A that comes up.
Since we have not done this with our Chapter leaders for 2-3 years, I would
appreciate your support and update on any questions you may receive from
the community.

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org