[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting agenda: your topics please

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Thu Oct 29 10:10:24 UTC 2015

Guys,

I’m unavailable during November on Monday & Wednesday from 6:00PM-9:00PM GMT due to work commitments.

At the moment that means I will miss the first half of the board meeting next Wednesday 4th.

I’m free on Tuesday 3rd and Thursday 5th at same time if that helps.

Regards,

Fabio Cerullo
Global Board Member
OWASP Foundation