[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting agenda: your topics please

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Oct 28 20:17:23 UTC 2015

The idea was to form an opinion and prepare a mature proposal text
beforehand and then vote on this during the board meeting.

Alternative would be to hang this at the end after the board meeting.
But this is then gonna be pretty long. 90min board meeting + x.

And I would not want to loose topics on the agenda for that.

Or we do this the following week Wednesday Nov-11 around 9am PST?

Tobias