[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting agenda: your topics please

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Oct 28 20:02:05 UTC 2015

I'm not sure about others, but my schedule is open before the regular Board
meeting next Wednesday and I am willing to do it then.  Monday or Wednesday
evenings are unavailable for me for the next 6 weeks or so.  I coach two
soccer teams (for my daughters) and those are practice and game nights
respectively.  During the day CST is easiest for me, but I can try to
accommodate otherwise.  I think this needs to be an official meeting with a
vote at some point, but am ok just discussing for now.  Ultimately, we have
several decisions that need to be made.

~josh

~josh