[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting agenda: your topics please

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Oct 28 19:55:29 UTC 2015

Josh,

Yes, please let's schedule this.
Do you think we could do this before our regular board meeting next
Wednesday.

E.g. how about Monday, 2 November 2015, 15:00:00    PST
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=11&day=2&hour=23&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=263&p4=78&p5=37&p6=102&p7=152

Do you think that would be ok or too short notice?
It should not be a board meeting (so no voting), just an informal call
to discuss to form an opinion on one element.

Best, Tobias