[Owasp-board] LASCON 2015

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Oct 25 16:00:38 UTC 2015

The entire training (9 AM to 4 PM) was video taped.  Once edited, the plan
is to post it under the OWASP Vimeo account along with the rest of the
videos from LASCON 2015.  The slides have already been made available to
attendees under a Creative Commons Sharealike license and Dan and I plan to
release them under the OWASP Education resources (as Jim and Eoin did with
theirs) as well.

~josh