[Owasp-board] On the OWASP Benchmark

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Oct 22 04:32:51 UTC 2015

For what it's worth, I received a similar sentiment in a conversation from
another one of our chapter leaders who I won't name at this point because
I'm not sure if he wants his name out there.  His concern was that some of
the discussion on the public lists could be misconstrued as libel even if
it's individuals and unintentional.  We need to tread lightly here.

~josh