[Owasp-board] We need to Lead definition of Active Leader

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Mon Oct 19 15:49:32 UTC 2015

I have added my definition of Active Chapter to the lead paragraph of
Chapter 2 of the Chapter Leader Handbook.

I have added the definition of an Active Leader to the first bullet under
5.1 Leadership in Chapter 5 of the Chapter Leader Handbook.

Any references to Active Chapter or Active Chapter Leader should link to
these definitions.

Alternatively (or in addition), we could put a section on Definitions in
Chapter 1: Handbook Overview.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation