[Owasp-board] Please start no empty projects again

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Oct 19 13:41:22 UTC 2015

The Project Task Force has decided to add another category that is "In
Process" and did not decide this addition on my own.  I am in full contact
with these two projects leaders and ensure the red text and additional
content is added.

Again Claudia, if there was clearly a process to avoid these situations,
why was this decided? what is the benefit of this?
The projects are documentation and are so far empty , incomplete and
showing confusing information

Why not wait until is READY and then publish?

You know how many projects like these were clean up after 2 years: more
than 50

Good luck with the cleaning up process

cheers

Johanna