[Owasp-board] step back from (operational) OWASP Europe role

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Oct 17 13:34:47 UTC 2015

hi,

Nearly a year has passed by, and I am still doing this ...

As of 1-Jan-2016 I will lay down the paperwork to resign from OWASP Europe
VZW.

Please make sure to have replacement board member(s) and people to handle
the finances.

Also - please let me know what address to transfer the official address to?

Thanks,

Seba