[Owasp-board] Timing of Board meeting agenda items

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Oct 17 03:36:35 UTC 2015

Thank you very much for actively participating in the process, Paul. I think your perspective here (along with the rest of the staff) is critical. I only want to pass bylaws and similar that are reasonable and clear to operations. Thanks for helping us get there.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member