[Owasp-board] Timing of Board meeting agenda items

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 21:54:12 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

you are right and I apologise.

I take your complaint to heart.
And I am very sorry that I did not manage time and agenda more properly.
Going forward we need to agree on the agenda more carefully and then
follow it with better time keeping.
We have spend a large amount of time on discussion of only one set of
proposals while you waited patiently to proceed to items that
technically were brought up even earlier than others that took up our
time. Going forward, I think we need to consider two things: 1. to
assign duration and enforce this, and 2. possibly add an additional
board meeting or extend the time (starting earlier or extend until
later) to clean up our backlog.
As for confidential elements, there is email or we can call for another
board meeting for a specific item.
Please let me know what you prefer.

Again my apologies for not enforcing our time line more strictly.

Going forward please also do not hesitate to remind us at any time if we
deviate from the agenda or at the beginning, if the proposed agenda is
not set appropriately and we risk not reaching points that are more
important.

Best, Tobias