[Owasp-board] Motion to amend Proposal 6

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 21:40:07 UTC 2015

You are trying too hard to split hairs here on something that our Ops Team
has a very good handle on, shows a lack of trust in our Leaders, has
minimal risk involved, and creates a system wherein one Leader may receive
preferential treatment over another with respect to covered expenses.  The
idea here is to get money moving in favor of the OWASP mission.  I trust
our Leaders to be responsible adults.  I reject this amendment and ask that
the Board please cast a vote in favor or against the motion currently on
the table.

~josh