[Owasp-board] Motion to amend Proposal 6

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 21:27:12 UTC 2015

As Josh raised this item to go for vote, I like to make the motion to
make a friendly amendment to proposal 6 to enhance it:

Proposal 6b: If a request for funding has been approved for one chapter
or project, then it can be considered an acceptable expense for all
chapters or projects. Our operations team will based on the list of
filed approved expenses update the list of recommended expenses at least
once every three months with new classes of expenses as they arise. If a
chapter or project has an account balance which covers that expense in
full, then items identical to the ones on the pre-approved list should
be considered pre-approved for spending.

Best regards, Tobias