[Owasp-board] Motion to approve Proposal 6

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 20:55:13 UTC 2015

Tobias,

It is clear that we do not see eye-to-eye on how this process should work.
This discussion has already consumed much of two Board meetings already,
has been had offline as well, and it's time to move forward.  No additional
discussion is going to convince me otherwise at this point, and it appears
likewise, so in light of this we follow our process.  I would merely remind
you that Paul has already voiced that he believes there are sufficient
controls in place that this would not be an issue.  The motion has been
made and seconded.  Two votes have been cast in favor.  Please provide
yours.

~josh