[Owasp-board] Motion to approve Proposal 6

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 19:50:23 UTC 2015

Since this item was tabled and not voted on at the Board meeting, since
there does not seem to be a unanimous consensus on how this proposal should
work, and since the motion has already been made and seconded (with two
votes in favor), I would ask that all Board members record their votes in
this e-mail thread.  Thank you.

~josh