[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 10

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 22:34:39 UTC 2015

Guys

Small modification on this one for your consideration:

*Accounts with a balance of $5,000 or more as of December 1,with no
proposed budget for spending their funds, will be contacted by the OWASP
staff directly to review their account balance. The chapter or project will
be required to create a budget to allocate the funds for the upcoming
year.  Unbudgeted funds may be diverted to other project(s), chapter(s), or
Community Engagement Funding accounts if the chapter <<**or project>> **cannot
be contacted or a budget is not received prior toJanuary 1.*

*RegardsFabio*