[Owasp-board] Board meeting?

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 16:27:59 UTC 2015

Hello Andrew, all.

Last week, I sent a calendar invite via the Google Calendar to the OWASP
Board group list.
I just sent a followup reminder to our 7 BoD members to ensure everyone had
the dial in info.

If others did not get the meeting invite from last week, let me know as it
tells me the invite via group list isn't reliable.
Or..it got caught in the Gmail delays last week.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org